Software and Models
We provide various models and software packages (including source codes) for downloads. A few stats. on our work as of 2018:
- Refereed, international papers: About 80.
- Total citations: About 4200 (Google scholar).
- SW downloads: About 1k to 2k per year
We also give tutorials or talks on our SWs. Talk slides and other materials of those talks are too.
Open source projects
We try to release source codes of all of our research activities. As a result, there are too many of them. We list codes released before 2016.
Some of recent ones are at github yoonlab, github sglab or individual paper webpage.
Collision-Backpropagation based Obstacle Avoidance Method for a Legged Robot Expressed as a Simplified Dynamics Model
Contour-Aware Equipotential Learning for Semantic Segmentation
Diverse Generative Perturbations on Attention Space for Transferable Adversarial Attacks
Semi-Supervised Learning of Optical Flow by Flow Supervisor
- Flow Supervisor (2022)
Part-based Pseudo Label Refinement for Unsupervised Person Re-identification
Deep Video Inpainting Guided by Audio-Visual Self-Supervision
Analysis and Acceleration of TORM: Optimization-based Planning for Path-wise Inverse Kinematics
- TORM (2022)
Implicit LiDAR Network: LiDAR Super-Resolution via Interpolation Weight Prediction
- ILN (2022)
Confidence-Based Robot Navigation Under Sensor Occlusion with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- CBN-DRL (2022)
RCIK: Real-Time Collision-Free Inverse Kinematics Using a Collision-Cost Prediction Network
- RCIK (2022)
In-N-Out: Towards Good Initialization for Inpainting and Outpainting
- In_N_Out (2021)
MeshChain: Secure 3D model and intellectual property management powered by blockchain technology
- MeshChain (2021)
Weakly-Supervised Contrastive Learning in Path Manifold for Monte Carlo Image Reconstruction
- WCMC (2021)
GraphShop: Graph Approach for Shop-type Recommendation
- GraphShop (2021)
Adaptive Kernel Inference for Dense and Sharp Occupancy Grids
- AkiMap (2021)
Unsupervised Learning of Optical Flow with Deep Feature Similarity
- UnsupSimFlow (2020)
An Objectness Score for Accurate and Fast Detection during Navigation
- objectness_score (2019)
Harmonious Sampling for Mobile Manipulation Planning
Super Rays and Culling Region for Real-Time Updates on Grid-based Occupancy Maps
- SuperRay (2019)
Scale-Varying Triplet Ranking with Classification Loss for Facial Age Estimation
Kinodynamic Comfort Trajectory Planning for Car-like Robots
Automated task planning using object arrangement optimization
- LayoutComputation (2018): Layout computation for object arrangements
Simultaneous Planning of Sampling and Optimization with Configuration Free Space Approximation
Reflection-Aware Sound Source Localization
- RA-SSL (2018)
Regional Attention Based Deep Feature for Image Retrieval
- Retrieval-RegionalAttention (2018)
Image Completion with Intrinsic Reflectance Guidance
- ReflectanceCompletion (2017)
Ray Distribution to Parallel Batching-based Updates
- ParallelBatch (2017): High performance method for updating tree-based occupancy maps using multi-threads
Rank-based Voting with Inclusion Relationship for Accurate Image Search
- Rank-based-voting (2017)
PCA based Computation of Illumination-Invariant Space
- PCA-II (2017)
Physically Inspired, Interactive Lightening Generation
- Lightning (2017)
Anytime RRBT for Handling Uncertainty and Dynamic Objects
- Anytime RRBT (2016)
Super Ray based Updates for Occupancy Maps
- SuperRay (2016)
IsFAM: Discriminative Subgraphs for Discovering Family Photos
- IsFAM (2016): an open source project for discovering family photos using discriminative subgraphs.
IR-SKELETON: An educational solution framework for OpenGL and Instant Radiosity
- IR-SKELETON (2015)
Naive Bayes Nearest Neighbor
- NBNN (2015): a library for image classification using NBNN.
Path/Motion Planning plugin for V-REP simulatorNaive Bayes Nearest Neighbor
Adaptive rendering for Monte Carlo ray tracing
Denoising method for Monte Carlo ray tracing
High-Quality Rendering for Large-Scale Models
- T-Rex (2014): source codes of our T-Rex rendering system.
Binary Code Embedding Methods
- Spherical Hashing (2012): a sample code for computing spherical hashing function.
- Quadra Embedding (2012): a sample code for computing quadra-embedding method.
- OpenCCD (2009): a open source project (github project) for performing continuous collision detection for deforming models.
Its old web page is here
Fast rendering framework SDK
- OpenIRT (2015): a fast rendering framework SDK which supports various algorithms like
- Whitted ray tracing, Path tracing, Photon mapping, T-ReX (http://sglab.kaist.ac.kr/T-ReX/), Rasterization (currently, OpenGL based flat shading)
Random-Accessible Compressed Data
- OpenRACM (2007): a library for computing random-accessible compressed triangle meshes.